terms of service
These terms apply for any tour or other activity organized by Murad Tours or for tours where Murad Tours is an agent for another organization.
By making a reservation for a tour, all persons or organizations agree to the following criteria:
1. The person or persons who have made a tour reservation are hereafter referred to as the ‘clients’. This document is hereafter referred to as the ‘terms’. The client agrees to be bound by these terms.
2. All clients registering for a Murad Tours tour must fill out the online registration form, including the checkbox of acceptance of these terms, or sign a document provided by Murad Tours and return it via fax or email.
3. In the case of minors, the legal parents or legal guardian must fill out the form and checkbox on their behalf.
4. No agent, representative or client of Murad Tours has any right to alter, vary or waive any of these terms and Conditions.
5. These terms, by whomever it is made and wherever it is made, is subject to and shall be governed and construed according to Israeli law. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent and spirit of the original provision, and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Israeli courts in resolving all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this web site. Use of this web site is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all the provisions of these terms and conditions, including this paragraph. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement, to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Payment / Acceptance of Reservation – Public Tours
All prices are in shekels. Dollar equivalents are provided for reference only. Since exchange rates fluctuate, the price in dollars as published on the web site may not be accurate.
6. After a client submits an online reservation for a public tour on the website, Murad Tours, the client must make the required deposit payment. If a deposit payment is not made then the client must contact the administrator via the website contact form, for a waiver of deposit. A waiver of deposit is only authorized via email communication from the Murad Tours Administrator.
7. The client will receive a confirmation of deposit via email.
8. Deposit amounts are posted on the website for all public tours.
9. The balance of the tour fee for all tours is payable on arrival at the tour pick-up location to either the tour guide, or a representative of Murad Tours, or a representative of a tour operator designated by Murad Tours.
Payment / Acceptance of Reservation – Private Tours
10. A private tour is a tour where only the client and his/her selected companions may take the tour.
11. Some private tours have posted prices on the web site for the same itinerary as public tours.
12. Private tours that involve modifications of the published itinerary require a quote from the Murad Tours Administrator. Quotes are only confirmed via email.
13. A client for a private tour must fill out the online ‘request for reservation/quote’ form, including the checkbox of acceptance of these terms, or sign an acceptance agreement and return it to Murad Tours via fax or email.
14. After the client accepts the quote, a deposit will be requested which can be paid via PayPal, credit card, or bank transfer, which must be paid before the reservation is confirmed. Any payment of the deposit by any other mens, or a waiver of deposit, must be approved via email by the Administrator.
15. The balance of the tour fee is payable in advance, or at the discretion of Murad Tours may be paid at the tour to either the tour guide, or a representative of Murad Tours, or a representative of a tour operator designated by Murad Tours.
Cancellation / Change by Client
16. Any notification of cancellation by the client must be in writing via email. The date on which Murad Tours receives the email will determine the cancellation charges applicable.
17a. Payments for all public tours are refunded at 50% if the cancellation is made more than two weeks before the tour.
17b. Payments for private day-tours are refunded at 50% if the cancellation is made more than 30 days before the tour.
18a. Payments for public tours are non-refundable for cancellations made less than two weeks before the tour.
18b. Payments for private day-tours are non-refundable if cancellations are made less than 30 days before the tour.
18c. Payments for private multi-day tours are refundable at 80% if a cancellation is made more than 90 days before the tour. 50% if the cancellation is made from 30-90 days before the tour. No refunds are given from cancellations less than 30 days before the tour.
18d. For scheduled multi-day tours: Deposits are refunded according to the following schedule:More than 120 days – Full refund
90-120 days – 50% refund
Less than 90 days – No refund
If a cancellation is made after the tour fee has been paid in full, Then refunds are made according to the following schedule:
More than 120 days – Full Refund
90-120 days – Full refund less 50% of the deposit
31 – 89 days – 50% refund
30 days or less – No refund
19. Payments for public tours may be applied to a different date without an additional fee if the change is made more than two weeks prior to the tour.
20. If a change of date is made less than two weeks prior to the tour then an additional fee may be charged at the management’s discretion.
Cancellation by Murad Tours
21. Murad Tours reserves the right to cancel any tour at any time for any reason.
22. In the event of a public tour being canceled in advance by Murad Tours the client may choose a full refund of all deposits paid, or alternatively apply the deposit or full payment to any other tour that Murad Tours is in a position to offer. If a tour is canceled or a client expelled from a tour due to inappropriate behavior then no refund will be paid. No further liability by Murad Tours to the client with regard to the cancellation will arise.
23. In the event that a tour is cancelled due to factors outside its control, Murad Tours will make a good faith effort to calculate the expenses incurred up to the point of cancellation, and issue a pro rated refund. These factors include wars, strikes, weather, political disputes, border closures, delayed flights, etc. Such refunds are at the sole discretion of Murad Tours. No further liability by Murad Tours to the client with regard to the cancellation will arise.
24. In the event of a client failing to join a tour, joining after departure, or leaving prior to completion, no refunds or liability will be accepted by Murad Tours.
25. Murad Tours does not accept any liability arising out of changes to itineraries, cancellations, or any other matters relating to any tour, due to factors outside its control. These factors include wars, strikes, weather, political disputes, border closures, delayed flights, etc. Any expenses incurred by the client arising out of these changes are for their own account.
26. In the event that a tour is cancelled due to the aforementioned factors, Murad Tours will make a good faith effort to calculate the expenses incurred up to the point of cancellation, and issue a pro rated refund. Such refunds are at the sole discretion of Murad Tours. No further liability by Murad Tours to the client with regard to such cancellations will arise.
27. All clients must be in possession of health and personal injury insurance, a valid passport, together with any necessary visas or required vaccinations, and the client accepts full responsibility for obtaining the same.
28. Any information or advice given by Murad Tours or its agents with regard to the above is given in good faith, but Murad Tours can accept no responsibility for the information given.
29. Should a client be refused entry to Israel, or any part of the West Bank due to incorrect or incomplete documentation, Murad Tours will not be held liable for any costs of such delays or repatriation costs for the client.
Authority on Tours
30. The client accepts that at all times that the decisions of the Israeli Authorities or IDF, the Palestinian Authority, the Tour Operator, or Murad Tours, will be final on all matters likely to endanger the safety and well being of the client.
31. During any tour should a client, in the sole opinion of Murad Tours or its duly authorized representative, be considered unsuitable for the tour, due to being in contravention of any customs or laws of Israel or the Palestinian Authority, or by reason of causing inconvenience or annoyance to other clients, drivers, or tour guides, then Murad Tours may disqualify and expel the tour client and return the client, at their expense, to the point of departure prior to the end of the tour.
32. Murad Tours will not be liable to make any refund to the client, and no other liability by Murad Tours to the client will arise.
Limitation of Liability
33. Clients participating in tours or other activities organized by Murad Tours do so at their own risk.
34. Client bookings are accepted on the understanding by the client that certain risks exist as an inherent part of travel in Israel and the West Bank, and clients undertake Murad Tours tours entirely at their own risk.
35. While Murad Tours takes every precaution to ensure the safety of clients, no responsibility can be accepted for any death, injury or loss that might occur to such clients, sustained from any causes whatsoever.
36. The client is aware that tours organized by Murad Tours enter areas where there is the possibility of heightened tensions and hostilities between population groups, and occasional hostilities, violence, and armed conflict can arise.
37. The client is aware that participation in tours organized by Murad Tours may expose them to harm, or hostile activities that may adversely affect transportation, medical care, and the quality of food and water.
38. The client and his/her dependents, heirs, executors, administrators or assigns, hereby indemnify and hold blameless, Murad Tours, its members, employees, representatives and agents from any claims of any nature and from any liability for delay, loss, damage, injury, illness or death arising from any cause whatsoever out of events related to or occurring during a tour.
39. Any activities undertaken with Murad Tours are at a client’s own risk and Murad Tours is indemnified against any claims whatsoever that may arise in connection with any injury, loss or damage during the activities at each destination or transport to and from each destination, in the knowledge that the tour leaders will take all reasonable precautions for the safety and welfare of the participants.
40. By participating in tours organized by Murad Tours the clients assumes all responsibility for any health related issues, physical or psychological, which may arise as a result of the tour.
41. Costs in respect of any accident or illness which, in the opinion of the authorities, requires medical attention, are the client’s liability.
42. The client assumes all personal and financial responsibility for any and all risks arising from participating in a tour, including, but not limited to the risks described above.
43. By registering for a tour the client releases, discharges, and agrees to hold harmless Murad Tours, it’s owners, employees, agents, tour operators, supporting organizations, and successors, from any and all liability, claims, demands, rights or causes of action, brought on the client’s behalf, or by or for any other person, or by the client’s heirs, executors, or assigns, for personal injury, illness, or death, or any other damages or loss of personal property which may occur en route to, during, returning home from, or as a result of the client’s participation in any tour or activity organized by Murad Tours, to the maximum extent permitted by any state, territory, district or country.
44. Murad Tours reserves the right to increase tour prices due to any increases in fuel costs, other costs, or fluctuation of exchange rates.
45. Tour prices for scheduled tours are denominated in Israeli Shekels and are published on the website in US dollars as a convenience to the clients, at the exchange rates at the time of publication.
45a. Tour prices may be quoted in other currencies for private tours. These quoted prices are guaranteed only for the specific tour quoted.
The Client Agrees
46. The client agrees to be bound by the aforementioned terms and conditions.
47. The client has read the foregoing and agrees voluntarily to all the Terms. The client stipulates that he/she is of sound mind, and acting on his/her own free will and without coercion or duress, agrees to the assumption of risk and waiver of liability. The client agrees that he/she is not relying on any oral or written representations or statements by Murad Tours or their representatives, including brochures and the Murad Tours website.
48. The client stipulates that he/she is over eighteen years of age, or is a parent or legal guardian for a minor participating in a tour, and has read and understood all the terms, conditions and waiver of liability.
49. The client understands that by clicking the box on the tour inquiry or registration form titled, ‘I agree to the terms and conditions’, these terms become a binding agreement.
50. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the client and Murad Tours and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications (whether electronic, oral or written) between you and us with respect to transactions facilitated by this web site.
51. No information about the client will be provided to a third party unless it is necessary for the operation of the tour. Your contact information may be provided to the tour operator or tour guide in order to facilitate communication.